GyachI/E: Yahoo Messenger for Linux | Ubuntu Site

Ok. I have tried Kopete last week and I was pretty impress about the multi platform support, it’s appearance and most importantly the ability to support webcam (I tried it on my A4tech PK-635M and it works great!). Although it has almost the feature I am looking for an IM client, it still lack ONE [...]';

Ok. I have tried Kopete last week and I was pretty impress about the multi platform support, it’s appearance and most importantly the ability to support webcam (I tried it on my A4tech PK-635M and it works great!). Although it has almost the feature I am looking for an IM client, it still lack ONE more thing: Voice Support.

The development according to KDE wiki is still on hold though they claim that support for voice to Gtalk are possible but may result to frequent crash. You ain’t like that isn’t? So as a result, I searched an IM once again that can support both voice chat and webcam for the yahoo messenger platform (BTW did I mention that I like Yahoo Messenger?)

GyachI/E: Yahoo Messenger for Linux

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: the cloud platform of choice, due on 17th April 2014

New Pop!_OS Update Makes (Some) Computers Faster

Ubuntu’s New Installer is Shaping Up Nicely