Best Ubuntu Wallpapers | Ubuntu Site

This post was inspired by Jun of Tech Source from Bohol, showcasing his 25 coolest wallpaper in Linux. The “Think Linux” wallpaper is my personal choice on that post. The tux logo looks very cool inside the ‘Mac’s Apple’ combined with an eye-candy look. I love it! Thanks!

Jun was right, for most Linux newbies all they want is the best wallpaper for their newly found freedom. I myself spent a lot of time looking for the best one. On that search as well, these were the “Best Wallpapers for Ubuntu” (IMO) that I found out. Hope you like it.

Best Ubuntu Wallpapers |

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: the cloud platform of choice, due on 17th April 2014

New Pop!_OS Update Makes (Some) Computers Faster

Ubuntu’s New Installer is Shaping Up Nicely