Download Manager Features
- Pausing the downloading of large files.
- Resuming broken or paused downloads (especially for very large files).
- Downloading files on poor connections.
- Downloading several files from a site automatically according to simple rules (file types,updated files, etc. - see also Offline Browser).
- Automatic recursive downloads (mirroring).
- Scheduled downloads (including, automatic hang-up and shutdown).
- Searching for mirror sites, and the handling of different connections to download the same
- file more quickly (Segmented downloading).
Ubuntu Geek--Ubuntu Linux Tips,Howtos&Tutorials|Edgy,Feisty,Gutsy,Hardy